Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

How to remove door from an upright frigidare freezer

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a minute to look that model number up please.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Guy,

I assume you are trying to get this through a door that you need to remove the door.

The wire harness for the door controls are located behind the grill at the bottom of the door by the hinge. You should be able to disconnect it from there, Once the wire harness is disconnected take the hinge cover off at the top, remove the screws from the hinge at the top, lift the door off, you can then remove the lower hinge.

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)

Thanks!

Mike.

Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi Guy,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you are still having a problem please feel free to come back for additional assistance.

Let me know,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good to go, thanks for the help

Guy

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Great!

was a pleasure helping you