Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Gas dryer Starts and runs with heat, then after about 10 min

Gas dryer Starts and runs with heat, then after about 10 min no heat, If you restart at that time, heat will not come on. I have cleaned all venting in and out of dryer. belt OK and drum turns.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you're certain the vent is clear, then this is a pretty common issue unfortunately and it means that your gas coils are starting to fatigue and need to be ordered and replaced. As the coils heat up, the unit stops opening the valve or can't hold it open as long as intended because it gets weak. You just need to order and replace the 2 black cylinder gas coils located directly in front of the igniter. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace. The coils are fairly universal, so don't be confused by the parts being made by Whirlpool. Whirlpool just sells them in a pack with both coils and very inexpensive instead of separately and 5 times more expensive.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!