joeyt56, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I'm an Appliance Technician that is factory trained with 5+ years of experience.

I have a frigidaire Gallery series model GLEQ2152ES0 that will

I have a frigidaire Gallery series model GLEQ2152ES0 that will run (tumbles) for a few minutes and then stop and it doesn't heat up. I tried to shut circuit breaker off for 10 mins to reset and that didn't work. I tried to get an error code and all I get is C01 which doesn't seem to be anything.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX Ill be helping you.

While the dryer is off press and hold the start and cancel button at the same time for 10 seconds and tell me what the display reads.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok try this next

1. Rotate the CYCLE SELECT KNOB clockwise (3)
setting from the Normal cycle option.
2. Press and hold the Select and Pause Cancel buttons
simultaneously for (6) seconds.
3. Immediately after, press and hold the START and
Pause Cancel buttons simultaneously for (4)
4. Rotate the CYCLE SELECT KNOB (1) click

Then let me know if it displays an error beginning with e

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just opened the machine and noticed a bunch of wires in the back are charred. This is not the first problem we have had. I think its time for a new dryer.

Yes that is definitely your problem E56 is actually E5b and the first step in trouble shooting this problem is checking for proper voltage in the machine. Obviously we now know why you dont have proper voltage. You can replace the dryer cord and the other burnt wire, but for safety reason if you dont feel comfortable doing so you may wan to replace the unit. The choice is obviously up to you.