Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

model RBD305ersoo will not work after power outage has power

model RBD305ersoo will not work after power outage has power lights up but will heat up
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So to be clear, you can select the bake option and temperature and the unit looks like it's working normally, but it just won't heat?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

does not work at all

OK so that is going to be a problem with the display control board itself then. Try to turn the circuit breaker off to the oven for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then below is a link to the display board that shorted out from the power surge that you will need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!