Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

The labels on the buttons have washed away from my SHU9952UC

The labels on the buttons have washed away from my SHU9952UC dishwasher. Can you tell me what they are from left to right?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

First you can order new buttons if you want, below is a link to the touchpad you'd want to order.

CLICK HERE for touchpad

In addition to that, if you go to the link above you can see a picture of the buttons so you know exactly what label each button is.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this does not answer my question. The buttons are fine, but the labels identifying what they do below the buttons are not there. This is no help at all.

The labels are printed ON the buttons. Did you click on my link? If you need me to tell you what each button is then here it is from left to right.

1. Opti Miser
2. Delay Start

3. Power Scrub Plus
4. Regular Wash
5. Delicate Wash
6. Quick Wash
7. Rinse and hold