Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have free-standing model RDSS30 (I think) and is has been

I have free-standing model RDSS30 (I think) and is has been working fine for many years. A couple of days ago I had a cleaning firm come in for a deep, complete, cleaning including the range. As far as I can tell they just wipede the top and control panal.
Since that time I have not been able to use the oven, as everything, button, I press displays an "off" in the upper corner of the display.

How do I get it back to normal ?????
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the issue here is that your oven was put into child lock mode. There are 3 buttons directly below the display. Press and hold 2 of them together. There are 3 possible combinations between the 3 buttons. Try all 3 combinations and press and hold them for 5 seconds. One combination will unlock the control panel so that you can use it again.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!