Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

Amana ACF3355A . stove electric ignition still works. The control

Amana ACF3355A . stove electric ignition still works. The control panel went out. There is power to the plug.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

There are no thermal overloads or fuses in your model range. If there is anything getting power at all (stove top) the power is available to the control and that means the control is bad.

You have already tried the correct reset and that is the only one that there is. The only repair is to replace the clock unfortunately.

Please ask if you have any questions at all. If not then please leave a rating for me. Every rating matters alot.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How expensive will this be?

Give me a minute Paul and I will look that up, provide a link and give you a part number.

Paul it is an expensive part, $267.00, I linked below because they do offer a year warranty on every part they sell. 77001201 is the part number if you wanted to shop locally or online. That control has the black face. If that is not correct let me know.

You can use that part number and shop anywhere you like and if a warranty is not important I am sure you could find it cheaper.

Again please ask if you have any questions at all.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

I am sorry Paul the website must have had a glitch. I did not get notified of your reply. You are very welcome, thank you for the opportunity. I really appreciate it.