Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

whirlpool dryer gew9200lw0 when you select the drying cycles

whirlpool dryer gew9200lw0 when you select the drying cycles casual, delicate & super delicate you get dashes instead of a time. When you select normal, it gives the time for quick dry cycle and the indicator light is on for quick dry cycle. When clothes have finished drying sensor show clothes are still wet.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the only thing that could cause this problem is the interface control board itself I'm afraid to say. If you haven't tried it already, try to unplug the dryer for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, that entire display interface board would need to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. Below is a link to the control board that you'd need to replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!