Power button does not turn on the power.Model:

Hello. My name isXXXXX will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.

Which button are you pressing to turn on the power?

Is this your first time using it or have you had it for a while? Pressing the "start" button three times will turn on a child safety lock - it is possible that this in engaged. To disengage, press stop/reset, then enter a time and press start again.

If it still does not start, but nothing different appears in the display, then it may not be detecting a grounded power outlet. If an error such as H97 or H98 appears, then the unit needs to be serviced. If this information does not answer your question, please provide whatever detail you can and I will provide additional assistance.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ALL the actions you have suggested I have tried several times When I hit start , power flashes on and then shuts down.

We have been using the unit for at least 2I/2 years in the samme grounded outlet.

What else can you suggest ?