Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

our maytag bravos just stopped working. at first I thought

our maytag bravos just stopped working. at first I thought it was just a unbalanced load, I re arranged the load, but that didn't seem to help. the code is Ld....what is that?
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back. Good morning , the Ld is the code for long drain. on these machine it is usually something in the drain pump. "coin,small sock or something like that" what you need to do is watch the video at this link drain pump it shows you how to remove the pump. check it for obstructions and is none are found it means the pump is failing. you can also order it at that same link. if these pumps get weak and it take longer than 8 minutes to drain the machine will Ld fault. this is the pump. Drain Pump W10536347       Main Product View is underneath the machine and fairly easy to take care of yourself.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you! What you are saying makes perfect sense and we will check. That video is very helpful. Will let you know if we need anything else.

your very welcome, please remember to rate me 3 or above before signing off, thanks, Bryan