Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years Repairing Appliances, Factory Trained in Several Major Brands Self employed owner at All Better Appliance

I have a fridge that stopped working. Its showing L1 and L0

I have a fridge that stopped working. It's showing L1 and L0 on the display. The water and ice in the foot are not working and light not coming on. The motor is not coming on. I have flipped the breaker twice and the motor does not come on.
L0 L1 is not an error code for any of subzero's products. This would tell me you either don't have correct power coming in(pretty unlikely if they lights work) or you have a bad main control board. To get you any information on parts or any diagrams (not available on newer models) I would need your model number. The only good news, if it's fairly new subzeros have a 2 year parts and labor warranty on the main control board. Please report your model number and age back and I would be happy to try and help you. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
F2909960 serial number it is a sub zero about 5 years old and the L1 and Lo are messages in the temperature window.
The serial doesn't help, I would need the model number. I will say if it's 5 years old you would be buying the board. I should be able to get part numbers and all on one that old. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Model BI 48SD/0Did this help? What should I do.
There is only one place in the country to get subzero parts and that is 1(NNN) NNN-NNNNand you can of course give them your model number to double check (it's not a cheap part) but it looks like(NNN) NNN-NNNN..... Sorry it took so long these pdf's are a pain to get loaded and you have a bunch to go through. It's in a plastic housing behind the top trim panel. Thanks!