Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

kenmore steam washer he3t f35 sud code checked the pump, replaced

kenmore steam washer he3t f35 sud code checked the pump, replaced the analog switch and cleared the lines but still getting sud&f35 error codes even running diagnostics for three times what can it be? the ccu could be but cannot send back to parts house if wrong
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So I'm afraid to say that when you get the error SUD and F35, it rarely has a problem with the pressure switch. Do blow out the line connected to the analog pressure switch and if it's definitely clean and you still get the error, you'll need to replace the CCU because it's not reading the pressure switch properly. I'm afraid this is not the cheapest fix in the world as you can understand, but it's actually quite common when you get both of these error codes.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, that's what we expected as well. But weren't sure that the steam control module wasn't also needed to be replaced, as well.

Thank you.

So the steam control board actually has no connection to this error. Just the CCU board would need to be replaced.