FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I currently work for one of the largest appliance repair services in the country. I service laundry and kitchen
68072958

Good Morning, I have a G E Profile refrigerator

Good Morning, I have a G E Profile refrigerator model #PFS5NJXA BB which I removed the doors from to get it through an entry door opening. While removing the Right side door ( the water dispenser side ), I broke the red compression grommet that seals the water inlet (to the door) tube. I have searched e replacements exploded diagrams and they do not show this part. It is located under the Rt. door bottom hinge cover #WRO2X12589. can you help me procure a replacement grommet? Thanks...........Michael 

FixAll :

Thanks for choosing just answer, let me check real quick and I'll get you a part #.

JACUSTOMER-5mzhurwq- :

I may not have been clear enough. The compression seal seals the door inlet tube to the CASE side of the refrigerator

FixAll :

Your just talking about a little round plastic piece right?

JACUSTOMER-5mzhurwq- :

yes. the one that broke was red color and the tube it seals is about 1/4 inch diameter.

FixAll :

Yes ok

JACUSTOMER-5mzhurwq- :

It has a flat collar on it that rests against the appliance case.

FixAll :

Yes I know the piece having trouble locating a number one more min

JACUSTOMER-5mzhurwq- :

No rush. would I be able to order the part from G E directly or do they outsource their replacement parts?.

FixAll :

You can get parts directly from them but this particular one might not be a part that can't be ordered I can give you a part that will fit but its not exactly like the one that's on there, I believe that part is not sold separate

JACUSTOMER-5mzhurwq- :

I just want to get the water dispenser working again. it doesn't mater what the part looks like at long as it seals without leaking. I'm married to the problem if you know what i mean.

FixAll :

Ok well since this one is not sold separately I don't have the exact size but it can only be one of two sizes, I can give numbers for both just return the one you don't use.

FixAll :

They should just push right on and that's it

FixAll :

Wr02x10471, wr02x10472

FixAll :

Those are 5/16 ands 1/4

FixAll :

They slip on just like old one

JACUSTOMER-5mzhurwq- :

Cool, I will need the source contact information as well as part numbers. PS are those GE part numbers?

FixAll :

Those are ge part numbers but you can buy them anywhere

JACUSTOMER-5mzhurwq- :

Thank You very much. have a Blessed day.

FixAll :

You too