FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I currently work for one of the largest appliance repair services in the country. I service laundry and kitchen
68072958

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Big cedar Lodge in Ridge Dale MO. We have

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Big cedar Lodge in Ridge Dale MO. We have a Electrolux slide in electric range, Model: EI30ES55LBB, Seral: NF30324581. Everything on this range works except none of the top burners will come on.

FixAll :

Hi thanks for choosing just answer, have you tried heating oven to 300 to see if it works also?

Customer:

oven works fine - the top burners do not work

FixAll :

Right I understand you say it works but is it actually reaching 300 or is it just getting warm?

Customer:

the oven is reaching temperature, but we are needing to get the stove top burners to work -

FixAll :

Are you seeing any error codes or what happens when you turn the burner on?

Customer:

absolutely nothing happens

FixAll :

Does the control respond to button pushing or just dead?

Customer:

oven controls respond, but the top burners and controls do not do anything

FixAll :

Ok sounds like the burner control has went out, there is no specific test for this so we can't verify completely but if you purchase at a place like www.repairclinic.com they will let you return if it doesn't fix the problem.

Customer:

ok thank you

Sorry I'm having computer problems the chat went out do you need part numbers or anything further?