Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I removed my Bosch dishwasher door to check the main control

I removed my Bosch dishwasher door to check the main control board which I am replacing. The old one is out, but can't secure the new one in place. (slips out when lifting the panel.)
Also, when removing the door, 2 door guides (5600052 501) fell on floor . Where and how do I put them back?
Bosch model #'s are SHE44C06UC\38 and FD8607 0 2226.
Thank you for your help.
Ray masters
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the control board needs to be pushed in at an angle with the top going in first, and then you push the bottom in to click in place.

Those 2 plastic parts aren't a needed, but they help stop vibration on the door in some cases. EIther way, they push onto the hinge on the lower right and left side of the door. They will only stay in place if the door is in the closed position.