Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

We have model# XXXXX refrigerator/freezer. There is

We have model# XXXXX refrigerator/freezer. There is constant moisture collection on the section of the unit that separates the fridge from the freezer, as well as the bottom of freezer gasket and the top of the fresh food gasket. Therefore, I can't tell which of the two gaskets is the problem or if there is another problem.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This is a very common issue and it means that your defrost drain line has frozen over and will need to be thawed out. This often times happens for no reason at all and is just random. You will need to remove everything out of your freezer and remove the back panel inside the freezer. Use a hair dryer to thaw all the ice out and locate the drain hole. Pour hot water down the drain hole until it's draining properly again. Once it's draining properly blow compressed air down to make sure it's clear. If you don't have compressed air, use a turkey baster to make sure the drain line is clear and draining properly.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!