Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

ge dryer timer not advancing. already replace timer. (in the

ge dryer timer not advancing. already replace timer. (in the auto cycle it will not advance). What is the sensor on this dryer that tells the timer to advance. Model dde7209ralaaa
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a moment to look the model number up please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok you will need to replace the thermostats on the heater housing, these are what control the moisture sensing part of the machine and the reason why the timer will not advance.

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what would be the part number for that and yes i am satisfied.

I apologize, I dd not see your follow up question.

Click here to order the parts.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what is the actual part number I need for this repair.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks mike

Your welcome