Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

WSSH300GWW plug it in and it beeps 9 times and then continues

WSSH300GWW plug it in and it beeps 9 times and then continues to beep nine times.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Do you see any error codes on the screen?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

don't know where the error codes would be. The five lights all the way to the right blink 9 times with the beeps

Ok Barry give me a few minutes to look up this model number please.
Ok thanks Barry.

Does the machine have water in it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Did the machine start doing this during the cycle or when you went to start a cycle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Went to start a cycle.

Did the machine fill before it went into error or did this start right from the start of the cycle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It won't start at all. Problem happened. Unplugged/replugged and it would work a few times; but now it won't work at all. If i plug it in, beeps and flashes. Close door or not. Can't start it.

Ok Barry, In this case the control board has malfunctioned, If you are handy you can replace this yourself. You would need to take the top off the machine then take the control panel off at the front, at this point it will be a matter of a couple of screws and swapping wires from old to new control.

Click here to order the replacement control

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)

Hi Barry,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you are still having a problem please feel free to come back for additional assistance.

Let me know,