Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.
11179659

Refrigerator door will not stay closed

Refrigerator door will not stay closed
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Look in the fresh food section up near the top for model/serial sticker and post the model number. I need the model to be able to see the diagrams.

Thanks,
Barry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

106.57062601

SU1047220

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX just a few minutes Jimmy.

Barry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Nevermind, after working on this for 4 hours, we finally figured out one of the drawers was slightly jarred open...

That is great, I am glad you found it Jimmy. Have a nice evening and thank you for the opportunity. Please return when you need us again.

Look at the bottom of your page for the customer service link and contact those folks.

Barry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX you have the $38, I don't need to do anything else?

No sir, I did not send the button for you to give me a rating=(pays me) because I did not answer your question. I feel it would not have been right for me to do that because it would not have been fair to you. Things happen, its understandable. You should be able to contact customer service and request a refund.

Please return to see us again. Maybe next time I will get you a good answer when you really need it.

Take care,
Barry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wasn't you.. Just frustration over trying to figure it out on my side.. And honestly send the button, I don't mind paying you were trying to help me.

Thank you Jimmy, if in 30 days or a little more, we can stretch 30 days, we are allowed to do that. Anything at all happens give me a shout. Save this page to your favorites/bookmarks and I will followup for free, I get notified in seconds when you make a post so make it right here.

That is very nice of you, I really appreciate it.
Barry