Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore Elite Side by Side 106.50592000. The freezer

I have a Kenmore Elite Side by Side 106.50592000. The freezer is working fine. The refrigerator is not staying cool enough. What should the temp range be?

temps in the refrigerator should be around 36-38 degrees is the fan running in the freezer ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is 40-44 in the fridge with no food in it. Yes, the freezer fan is running.

okay I think your correct about the damper then. Damper Control Assembly(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product Viewthese are electronic and open and close when needed.if theres no frost in the freezer and the freezer is fine then the damper may not be opening all the way or closing to soon. it could also be the cold control. Temperature Control Thermostat(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product View see if the damper is sticking though first or maybe blocked. Ice.