Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

Build in Ref/Freezer Model ZISB48DYA How do I put back freezer

Build in Ref/Freezer Model ZISB48DYA How do I put back freezer basket that came off?

Hello Angela my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Did part of the glide come out with the basket or did the basket only come out.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just basket

Angela you should be able to put the end of the basket into the glide with the handle in tilted up. Then slide it in and drop it down. The manual is below, there is not much more than that in it on page 14 unless something is holding a glide it should slide right in.

Also look on the glide for a tab to push in, some models have those or there may be a loose screw on the glide keeping the basket from going in. If you find something odd or if the basket still refuses to go in and you cannot see why please use the reply to expert link and let me know. If the information helped you get the basket in please leave a rating for me.

Thank you,