Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

icemaker

I have a kitchen aid ice maker Model # XXXXX my problem is there is no water running over cold plate, there is plenty water in the tank, HELP

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you look at that model number again please? Something is just not correct about it. The model should always start with a "K" for KitchenAid. The full model will be located on a sticker inside wall of the ice container area and can be seen if you open the door.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still waiting

Did you get my response? I never hear back from you when I asked:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I sent it twice but here it is again KUIS18NNXB

Thank you for the model. I'm sorry your first 2 attempts never went though. So you have a faulty circulation pump that has failed if the reservoir will fill but it won't push water up to the chill plate. Below is a link to the circulation pump you'd need to order and replace for your model. The circulation pump is actually mounted in the back right corner of the reservoir.

CLICK HERE

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!