Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a whirlpool washer that wont rinse on any cycle. Now

I have a whirlpool washer that won't rinse on any cycle. Now it is full of water and won't drain.

Any ideas??
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you turn the washer back to wash, will it still agitate like normal?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your respond..

Washer agitates fines.

Not a problem at all. ok that's a common problem and it means that your lid switch is bad and doesn't think that your lid is shut. It will stop the washer from advancing for safety reasons if it doesn't think the lid is shut. You'll want to order and replace the lid switch to fix the issue. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order as well as a video you can watch to see how to take the washer apart because you'll need to remove the entire outer shell to replace the lid switch.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!