Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Kenmore dishwasher will not work. Some lights on the front

Kenmore dishwasher will not work. Some lights on the front will light up. Have held latch closed for 5 seconds, causing other lights to work. When I push Drain/Cancel button seems as if machine is trying to drain.??? Help

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

665.13842K603

Thank you! Since the drain is working, the latch is not in question.

I suspect your touch panel is experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Cut the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while "massaging" the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced. Let me know what happens, please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Heated and massaged buttons - no luck.

That panel will need to be replaced. What color is the dishwasher, please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

white

That part is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Control Panel <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL