Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Our dishwasher has a flashing green light in the display window

Our dishwasher has a flashing green light in the display window and flashing red light over the heavy duty button.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you! Do pushing any buttons bring any response at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. None of the buttons do anything.

Thank you! This machine uses an integrated control, meaning the touch pads are part of the main control module. I suspect this module, shown as number 2 in the diagram, will need to be replaced. The correct module for your model is pictured and available below. That control is accessed by removing the screws from around the inner door and separating the door panels.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your assistance.

You are very welcome, thank you!