Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

spin cycle not working on any spin cycle

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

Negative ratings do not cover site problems, delays, or anything else on the site that might annoy you, as experts are only involved in trying to answer your questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Can I get the complete model number of the washing machine?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

model SM(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

That is not the model number, it should be inside the lid opening area of the machine... Normally starts with 3 letters the model number
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

RAX 423 2KQ0

Does it make any noises in the spin cycle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no noise nothing working

If you look inside the lid opening area, do you see a small hold where a pin from the lid would go into? See if you can insert a small item into the opening and feel if switch clicks when you do it...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the switch I think is broken

It is what I thought, you can click on the blue link below to order the correct part for your washing machine.

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

Here is a video on opening the cabinet, watch the entire video to see which control panel you have so it will help you..

Click here for a video on how to replace it.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory