Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kitchenaid Model KDRS505XSS 01 Dual fuel range that

I have a Kitchenaid Model KDRS505XSS 01 Dual fuel range that is a little over 2 years old. the current error message is "Feature not Available" when any of the oven function keys are pressed. I have already had to replace the Electronic Range control one time just one day after the first year of use. Is there anything else to check before ordering another one, because all of the troubleshooting I've done so far points back to the ERC.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you've turned the breaker off and it continues to say Feature not Available. Then I'm sorry to say but there are no other possibilities and the display board itself needs to be ordered and replaced. Since you've had an issue with the display board before if it's been within the last year or two, I would contact KitchenAid and see if they would be willing to help pay for the part or something. I don't know if they would do such a thing since situations like this are handled on a case by case basis.