Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Kenmore 90 Model 110.28972890. Rinse starts off fine but,

Kenmore 90 Model 110.28972890. Rinse starts off fine but, as the water level lowers, the drain hose begins to rhythmically jump as if there is air in a hose line and lights on the same circuit blink. Pump is clear and initially pumps good stream of water.
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.
Okay so the lights are dimming also ? have you tried another plug not on that line ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not another plug near. Lights dim in rhythm with the bounce of the hose as if there's a power surge trying to pump.

okay . its means the motor is struggling to pump after a while of draining. there is a capacitor on this that may be at fault though. I would change that before anything.Capacitor(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product View this may be getting weak, we see this a lot. heres a link for that. link if that doesn't take care of the issue the motor is failing.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Didn't know there was one. Capacitors are only fun when you charge them up and leave them on someone's desk. I'll try that to see if it works and get back.