Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have electric Fridgedare Oven, Model #GLES389ESC. It is displaying"ERR"

I have electric Fridgedare Oven, Model #GLES389ESC. It is displaying"ERR" and is sounding a rapid annoying beep. I had simply pushed Bake 400, start. What can I do????
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Does it always show ERR on the screen and never shows an F1 or F3 or anything like that? It's beeping all the time and never stop?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

At first it was showing F1 ERR slow beep, then my husband pushed some buttons and the F1 went away. ERR stayed and a rapid beeping began

OK perfect, so F1 means that your display control board has an internal short. Unfortunately there is no way to fix this issue other than to order and replace the display control board. Below is a link to the display board you'd need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So I just let it beep All Night?

No, in the mean time, you'll want to unplug the oven or turn the circuit breaker off. Otherwise it will beep all the time until the display board has been replaced.