Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Frigidaire SS frig Model # XXXXX my Ice dispenser

I have a Frigidaire SS frig Model # XXXXX my Ice dispenser quit working.Paddle is not broken,do I still need a Ice Actuator part # XXXXX
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

You likely need a new funnel, part number

If you look at the picture below, it shows the actuator funnel for your icemaker. There are 2 little plastic tabs on the side of the funnel and one of them normally breaks off on this model stopping the dispenser switch from activating so it won't dispense ice.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!