Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Kenmore elite quitpak 9 washer. Power button will ring when

Kenmore elite quitpak 9 washer. Power button will ring when pressed but lights will not go on and panel is nonfunctional. Checked water on, door fully closed, washer plugged in, power to circuit. Is there an internal breaker or reset. Unsure where to go from here.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Could you give me the model number from the sticker around the door please, should look like this 110.12345678
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model 110.47091 602

Ok thanks Bob, can you give me a minute to look that up please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok

Ok Bob, sounds like the main control board has failed, To check this you would need to run the diagnostic program, Below I have included a link where you can download the tech sheet for this model, You will find the directions for running the diagnostic program on page 6. Run the cycle, this will tell you where the problem is and the corrective actions needed.

If the machine will not enter the diagnostic program this will mean the main control has failed as I suspected.

Click here to download the tech sheet

If as I suspect the control is indeed bad you can purchase the part at the link below.

Click here to order the replacement control

To access the control remove the top of the machine, you will see it right under the top panel.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Mike, I cant do the error code check or the diagnostics as the machine is dead/asleep and is nonresponsive

Ok in this case order the main control board from the link I gave you then replace it, this will be your problem.

Thanks!

Mike.