Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

i need to know how to get the front control panel off my dryer

i need to know how to get the front control panel off my dryer so I can take the front off so I can take the front off to replace the valve coils, maytag Neptune gas dryer MCG8000AWW
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.
okay I have your info for you. heres a video on how to open the dryer and replace the coils, Video I hope this helps. thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I found this already, I need to know how to get the control panel off so I can get the front off the dryer off to get to the coils

Oh I see this is the stack dual dryer. I'm sorry , I will opt out someone else might have the info on that , thanks , Bryan

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

Negative ratings do not cover site problems, delays, or anything else on the site that might annoy you, as experts are only involved in trying to answer your questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Thank you for letting me help you.. I am giving you the complete service manual for the unit, It has the disassembly directions in it and will come in handy in the future... Click on the blue link below to download it...

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It won't let me into the link you sent me!

Try this one

Click Here

Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech