Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Our Dishwasher is 1 1/2 years old (purchased in April 2012)

Our Dishwasher is 1 1/2 years old (purchased in April 2012) and suddenly today it wouldn't power up. We switched the breaker off for awhile and it beeped and now only the 3 hour delay light displays. Cannot reset from the control panel, etc. What has happened? We haven't had any kind of power surge, etc to the house.
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

I see this question has been on the board for awhile. Let me know if you still want help with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes- please. Thanks!

How many leds do you have across the unit. 6 or 8
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Under "Cycles" there are 6

Under "Options" there are 5

I hope that I've understood and answered the question correctly.

Ok what position is the 3hr light for example the X is the lit light and the 0's are the unlit ones

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's the first selection under "option" and 3 hr is the first light under delay options with the next two being 6 and 9 hour. I can take a pic?

Ok just let me know the complete model off the unit. I have the error code that I am sure it is, but I will double check with your model.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Haier DWL7075

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Actually: L7075MBSS

Ok first try and press the START/RESET button for about 3-5 secs...see if the light goes off. You may have it just in delay mode. The 7075 model is a bit different and this may be the case.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We already tried that a few times. Didn't work

Ok lets see if it will go into diagnostics

Push High Temp then heated dry then High Temp then heatder dry....see if al the lights light up and it displays 88
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There isn't a high temp button. There is Steam?

Also - where would 88 show up? My unit doesn't have any other display panel

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes use Steam instead of High temp. I see that on your console.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No change

Ok you may have an issue with the touchpad itself. Remove the inner panel perimeter screws. The panel will separate and you will see the control board and a flat ribbon cable coming from the touchpad to the control board. Unplug the ribbon cable and reseat the connectors again and try it. If the same thing occurs you have a bad touchpad.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok- thanks for your help today.

No problem have a great labor day