Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

We are getting an F35 error code that I cant get to go away.

We are getting an F35 error code that I can't get to go away. I checked the water inlets and they were clear. I took the bottom panel off and checked the trap. It was pretty clean just a penny and a tiny bit of gunk. I cleaned it, did the diagnostic, and F35 comes back...

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

Negative ratings do not cover site problems, delays, or anything else on the site that might annoy you, as experts are only involved in trying to answer your questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Can I get the complete model number of the washing machine?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have no clue what the model number is XXXXX cleverly avoid having it anywhere I can find it... It is a Whirlpool duet Steam washer around 4 or 5 years old...

It will be located inside the door opening area of the machine...

Find Your Washing Machine Model Number
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model number is XXXXX

Oh, and the wife says it is probable more than 5 years old - she thinks 6 or 7...

F35 is a bad pressure switch, very easy to replace, if you remove the 3 screws off the back of the top, and slide the top off, you will see it on the rear right hand side, just unplug it and plug the new one in, you can click on the blue link below to order the replacement

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory