Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

i have an oven model rbd305pdt12 and am getting an error code

i have an oven model rbd305pdt12 and am getting an error code pf when i put the breaker on. It will work for a short while and then shut down. Can you help me with that
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

"Pf" just means power failure. If the oven works and randomly stops, then you'll want to make sure the power cord is connected securely and isn't shorting out where it's connected to the oven and your house. If that checks good, the display board itself would need to be replaced. The control board part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!