okay this is the only programing that a customer can do.
1. Turn on the appliance.
2. Touch the thermometer .
3. Note the position of the down arrow . (If the current temperature setting
is at the minimal setting of -15°F, then this icon will not be lit. Touch the up
arrow to raise the temperature and to make the down arrow visible.)
4. Touch the thermometer to turn off the display.
5. Press and hold in the area of the down arrow .
6. Touch the thermometer once.
7. Hold the down arrow for approximately 4 seconds, until
c is displayed.
8. Scroll through, using the arrows, to the desired function (e.g.,
Table 1 for a list of functions. Touch the thermometer to access the
options for that function. For example, if
b was selected, b - will be
displayed after the thermometer is touched.
9. Scroll through to the desired option. If an option is flashing, then it can be
selected. If it is lit steadily, then it has been programmed. See Table 1 for
a list of options for each function.
10. Touch the thermometer to save the option. It will now be steadily lit.
11. Scroll through to
- (e.g., b -).
12. Touch the thermometer to exit to the list of functions.
b (as an example)
will now be displayed. Scroll to other functions to make changes, or scroll
c and then touch the thermometer to quit.
13. To quit without saving any changes, close the appliance door or do not
touch any icons for 2 minutes.
Symbol Function Options Factory Setting
Main menu --- ---
Reset RemoteVision module
Reset RemoteVision module and
restore factory settings
Ad-hoc mode; reset and start with
a standard IP address, settings
available through customer service
(RemoteVision modules only)
Button sounds on/off
Button sound off
Button sound on
No function No options