Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Whirlpool Dishwasher DU1030XTXS will only run a short cycle

My Whirlpool Dishwasher DU1030XTXS will only run a short cycle . Will run for about 15-20 min then stop. I have tried killing the power to reset with no results.
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay, when you choose say pots and pans it does light up and starts the load but does the same thing ? (short cycle)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay perfect, So the issue is the main control board, Main Control Board W10254542 Main Product View you will need to order and replace it to fix the issue, heres a link to order the control. D/W Control , this is located inside the door, remove the screws around the inside of the door and lift the inner panel up to access this.