Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a four month old ceramic top whirlpool oven unit. Yesterday

I have a four month old ceramic top whirlpool oven unit. Yesterday the outer glass of the over door was stained with pancake batter. I cannot get it off with any normal cleaning material. The white liquid stove top cleaner cannot get it odd. It is a straight perpendicular stain midway in the oven door...
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So unfortunately this sounds like it got inside the oven door which happens sometimes. That is why you can't wash it off. You'd need to get inside the door in order to clean the inside of the glass. If you're trying to get between the oven door glass, then the entire door needs to be pulled off and the door taken apart. If you open the door up all the way there is either a flip up locking tab on each hinge that you can rotate upwards so that the hinge locks out, or there will be a tiny hole that appears at the joint of the hinge which you can stick a small screw through to lock the hinge out. Once the hinges are locked out, just lift the door up to the broil position and pull it off the oven. Now you can remove the screws coming in from the top and bottom and the door will split apart so that you can clean between the oven door glass.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!