Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

my bosch shu43c05uc/14 dishwasher humms, display shows 95,

my bosch shu43c05uc/14 dishwasher humms, display shows 95, but weill not do anything. display remains at 95 no matter how long it is left on.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Does the dishwasher fill up with water or anything?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no. just sits on 95 and humms.

OK, add 1 gallon of water and then shut the door and continue the cycle. Wait 30 seconds and then open the door again. Does all the water drain out? Or does it wash with that water?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it started washing with that water and display dropped to 92

OK so it sounds like your dishwasher is just not getting water to it causing it to not wash. That will stop the dishwasher from advancing. Now, add enough hot water to cover the floor inside the dishwasher and see if it will run a cycle or if it drains out and then sticks on another number If it drains out and sticks on another number and won't complete the cycle in at least 3 hours, then you need to replace your electronic water valve in the lower front left corner behind the kick panel if you're certain that the dishwasher is getting water from your house.