John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have completed the washing cycle and went to open the door

Customer Question

I have completed the washing cycle and went to open the door and the lever has no give in it very slack as if there is no longer a spring in it. My washing is obviously still in the machine. How do i get the door open.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

Is this a front loader or a top loader?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The is nothing else to tell you, I cannot get into the machine there are no screws to undo that I can see.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what else can I tell you give me some questions. But I do not have the time to sit on the computor for much longer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not received your information as yet on this site. Will go into my emails.

I need to know if it is a top loader or a front loader?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is a Front Loader, which I have mentioned 3 times before, can you help me? Thank you!

Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m Michelle, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Michelle-Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to cancel this service and as I have not had any need my money back. I am in Australia and did not realise that you are an American Company. I called a local guy who came and fixed it on Monday. The door needed replacing as it had been forced at some stage while I was away on holidays. This could not have been found out by your expert who I did not receive any information from. As I was told by the guy who fixed it, it needed to be a visual service as there was no way I could have done this my self. Thankyou for trying to be of service I will except the refund to be in my account within 24 hours.