Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

my intake light on my Miele G832SC keep flashing

Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

You need to remove the lower kick panel and check the basin underneath the unit for water. The flood system is likely activated. If you find water in the basin you have a leak and need to source it. When water leaks under the unit it fills in the basin and trips the flood protection system causing the intake light to flash.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the last time I had this problem the answer was how to reset light and that worked but being 73 years old I forgot how the system looks clean to me

If you shut the power off at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and the light still flashes when you turn it back on you likely have a leak underneath the machine. Given your age you may not want to be crawling around removing the lower kickpanel and trying to get under the machine. If that is the case you may need to get a tech out to your house as these are not very easy to work on for that issue most times.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The problem was solved by someone that knew about the flashing light and how to reset it and it was free I learned a good lesson and it cost me 30.00 bucks