Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Is themre a fix or replacement for the lower rack falling in

Customer Question

Is themre a fix or replacement for the lower rack falling in a rut when you try to roll it out? I see lots of. Complaints about this. Bosch dishwasher shx3ar75uc
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So yes, this rack has been re-designed and the new part number is 686702 The rack is about $92 and the shipping won't be cheap because it's a larger part, but the rollers are slightly different so that the rack doesn't fall down when you slide the rack out. Either way, below is a link to where you can order the part if you'd like.

CLICK HERE for rack

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
I'm just following up to see how your appliance is doing since I haven't heard back from you and this question is still open. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?