Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

kemore double oven model XXXXXXXXXXX with code FOhave changed

kemore double oven model XXXXXXXXXXX with code FOhave changed controls
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you re-send the model with a space between each number so that I can see it?  The website is blocking the model because it looks too much like a phone number so all I can see is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Also, can you tell me what part number it was that you replaced please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
9 1 1 4 7 8 2 2 1 0 0
Are you still with me? I never received a reply from you, but I ask: Also, can you tell me what part number it was that you replaced please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

W B 2 7 T 1 0 2 9 5

OK perfect, thank you. So that is the display board that you replaced. Unfortunately the display board is not what the F0 error is referring to. F0 means that your touchpad control panel is shorted. There is really no way to reset the error so make sure the ribbon cable coming from the touchpad is securely connected to the display board and if so, you need to order and replace the touch control panel. You may want to call Searspartsdirect.com to make sure you get the correct touchpad for your unit because there are different colors. The big hit now is that the touchpad is about $330 or so I'm afraid to say. I wish I had better news, but I hope you can still enjoy your holiday weekend.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The lower oven works good! the top gives the FO

Understood, but the touchpad still needs to be replaced. That's exactly what ther error code is telling you.