Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

We have an LG DLEX2501v Dryer and when turning it on, all the

We have an LG DLEX2501v Dryer and when turning it on, all the lights constantly flicker? They are newer units and no wear and tear, but one time it wouldn't turn on. Is there a reboot or reset button or is this a known issue? Please help?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The flickering lights indicate some type of voltage issue. Can you please remove the cover from where the cord is attached and inspect those connections? Let me know what you find, please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Kelly, sure, unfortunately, I'm unable to get to that area. The dryer was placed right next to the washer on a raised platform, with a bottom edge-lip that prevents me from moving it forward by myself.

It's also on right now trying to dry our load of wash... this is when we noticed it. I've attached a picture to help understand what is accessible right now.

I was hoping there was some reboot or known code for the computer to reprogram.

Any other thoughts I could try? I do have access to where it is plugged into the wall?

Well, unplugging it for about 15 minutes will reset the control and "reboot" it but if it still flickers, you likely have a loose connection at the terminal block, most likely the neutral connector.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. XXXXX can gain access to the back of it soon, I may come back to clarify what I'm looking for as I'm a little electronically ignorant. (actually, alot!) Thanks for your quick response.

You are very welcome. I will be here if you have any questions. Thank you very much!