Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hello, I have a Bosch SHE56C05UC / 43 dishwasher. Purchase

Hello, I have a Bosch SHE56C05UC / 43 dishwasher. Purchase in 2006.
Recently it began to leak intermittently within about an hour of starting the wash cycle. The first couple of times when I opened the door and close it again it stopped leaking. The last few times, opening the door did not have an effect.
I have uninstalled the dishwasher and examined the components with the help of "" videos. There are water traces in the base tray but I did not see any obvious leaks.
The loop of hose on the side of the dishwasher has condensation in it. Could the water be overheating so much that there is enough steam escaping through this hose to cause the leak? One set of terminals on the thermistor reads about 50K at room temperature and decreases when heated . The other set of terminals are a normally closed contact and did not open when I heated it with steam from boiling water.
Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! When you say condensation was found in the hose, do you mean on the outside of the hose?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, the inside. Water droplets are visible through the clear flex hose

That is normal, so that is not a concern. Any water marks around the outside of the drain hose or anywhere else that you can see?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, on the bottom of the circulating pump. I could send you a photo

Yes, a photo would be very helpful.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Perfect, thank you! The gaskets are faulty and have leaked into the motor. That assembly will need to be replaced and is available below. There is a video showing how to replace it, too!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your help. Where can I purchase a service repair manual.

It is available below as part of your answer, thanks! Let me know if it downloads okay for you, please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX the download. This is a pretty cool service idea/system.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX this site! If you are skilled in one of the areas on site, come join!