Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

Water dispenser has always been very slow. Any ideas to make

Water dispenser has always been very slow. Any ideas to make flow better?
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Your problem will be the saddle valve, These have a very small diameter hole and are what cause the flow to be very slow, I stopped using them some time ago, Your best bet is to install a compression gate valve, this will increase the flow considerably. If the refrigerator has a old filter fitted also replace this after the gate valve has been installed.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Hi Rob,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you are still having a problem please feel free to come back for additional assistance.

Let me know,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your answer helped - thank you!

your welcome