Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I just bought Dishwasher Model WDF530PAY(W)- For the life of

I just bought Dishwasher Model WDF530PAY(W)- For the life of me following operations instructions on NORMAL MODE OR ECO CYCLE PLUS HEAT OPTION I have yet to have the Machine go on full cycle & turn itself off at the end. The Blue light goes to clean,but hasn't gone to sanitize & OFF !. I clocked the time frame to over 2 hours !

What is going on here. I have owned dishwashers for years & all have gone through their Cycle & then SHUT OFF.

What is the problem or what Am I doing wrong ?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So believe it or not, this dishwasher can run up to 3 and 1/2 hours. There is a huge difference in the way this dishwasher works as opposed to the way the old dishwashers work. If you've only let it run for 2 hours, then it sounds like you're just not giving it enough time. Obviously there are a lot of complaints about how long the cycles take in recent years by customers, but it's just the way that manufacturers have had to go to make them energy efficient. Think of it like comparing a jogger to a sprinter. It will run a lot longer than before, but it will still use less energy.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!