Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

have a maytag CWE9000ACB wall oven Have no error codes, Put

have a maytag CWE9000ACB wall oven Have no error codes, Put in new Sensor probe. problem still there. No 220v to bake element. Broil element works fine. it is a ser. 14
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So if the broil still works but the bake does not, then you have either a bad bake element or a bad relay control board. There is nothing else that will cut out the bake and not the broil including the sensor probe. Now you know that the bake element is not getting 220 volts you said, so that means the bake element isn't the problem--you need a new relay control board. The relay board is the same as the display board on this model so you need part number 7601P177-60 but it appears to not be made anymore. You would need to find some place that rebuilds the control board or find one in storage that someone has laying around because this part hasn't been made for years I'm afraid.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I thought if control board was bad you would get a error code?

That's not true I'm afraid. That's one of the few parts that will not give you an error code if it goes bad.