Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Model flse72gcs9 stacked dryer. Want to replace drum glides.

Model flse72gcs9 stacked dryer. Want to replace drum glides. Have all visible screws removed top and bottom. How do I now remove front panel.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So since this is a stack unit, it's inherently much harder to work on than just a stand alone dryer. The first thing you need to do is remove all the screws going into the top sheet metal panel and the sheet metal panel will pull up and off. Next, unplug the dryer if you haven't done that already. There is 1 screw coming in from the inside of the dryer on the right and left side holding the front panel in place. Remove these screws to release the top of the front panel.

Now go to the front of the dryer and remove the screws going into the angled panel between the washer and dryer. Pull that panel off. Remove al the screws coming in from below the control panel and remove the control panel. That will expose 2 more screws at the bottom of the front panel on the dryer. Remove those 2 screws and the front panel will finally pul off.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have removed all screws coming in from below the control panel. Control panel will not release to expose last two screws.

You're missing some screws somewhere then. I'm not there so I can't tell you exactly where every screw is, but you'll need to keep looking for the screws because that control panel must be removed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We were both right. Control panel just neede some perduasion. Thanks