Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

Type your question here. I have a whirlpool washer. Everything

Type your question here.
I have a whirlpool washer. Everything seems to work fine. However, I have a musty smell inside the machine. Any clue as to why?
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

The problem here is soap scum builds up inside the tub causing the smell, What you need to do is treat the tub with a product that will break up the soap scum.

Click here to order/purchase a product

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.